Okay, I’ve taken the plunge. My friends have been telling me for decades to start a blog or book about my daily travels and experiences.
Me: I am a writer, gardener, potter, hiker and traveler at heart. One could say that I’m the classic storyteller who loves to sit in a circle with a whole lot of children and narrate a book or two. A campfire is also a blast!
- A Vegetarian
- A Potter/Sculptor
- In awe of Waterfalls
- A Baker but Not Butcher
- A Computer Science Geek
- Lived and traveled a lifetime
- An Herbalist for over 35 years
- A degree in Natural Resources
- Love of animals, plants & children
- A degree in Ornamental Horticulture
- A Fire Engineer in my youth (wild-land)
- A lust for hiking the woods and the highest summits
So there you have it. And this is only the beginning. 🙂
An added note: Aside from occasional story posts I also share numerous articles from some very talented people. I would like to thank everyone of you for your amazing creativity and talent.