Wow! To good for words!
I myself am not vegan by any means, but as mentioned on the front page, I love trying out new stuff, and tweaking recipes to my specific tastes. And sometimes, a lighter meal just tastes better from time to time. This one in particular looked delicious to me, and so it made it into my folder of ones to try on a whim. I’ve always been a fan of pasta dishes, and the taste and color of tomato sauce is always a draw for me.
This particular one came with nutritional facts (not too many of them do, sorry) so I’ll be posting those at the end of this recipe.
- 12 ounces dry pasta*
- 1/2 small eggplant, cubed
- 2 cups cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 1.5 cups vegan marinara sauce
- 2 cup water
- 2 tsp sea salt + more for eggplant
- 1 tsp…
View original post 315 more words