This sounds great!
I often lack inspiration when it comes to vegan sandwiches; houmous can be a food filling along with roasted veg, smashed avocado and tofu but after this there aren’t too many interesting options. However this wrap basically has a rainbow salad contained and is full of flavour and texture.
- 1 large wrap
- 80g cooked quinoa
- 2 tbsp salad dressing (I used tomato and chilli)
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 avocado
- 3 mango fingers
- 2 small pre-cooked beetroot
- Handful salad leaves
- Lay out the wrap on a flat surface. Mix 1tbsp salad dressing with the quinoa before spooning it onto one half of the wrap.
- Next cut the avocado into thick strips and layover the quinoa with the mango fingers.
- Peel the carrot into long strips and lay this over the avocado and mango.
- Lastly add the beetroot before folding in the sides of the wrap and rolling up.
- Cut the…
View original post 11 more words