Great recipe and well articulated write-up. Thanks!
It’s Low in Calories, Vitamin Rich, a Cancer Prevention Food , it’s great for Heart, Colon, Eyes, Bones, & Prostate Health.
- 1/2 medium size squash (cleaned & remove skin, cut into large cubes)
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 Tbsp of fresh parsley
- 1 tsp of thyme
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil (1st press, cold press, extra virgin)
- purified water
- pecorino cheese topping (optional)
- Clean and remove seeds, cut in large cubes & remove skin.
- Chop, dice/mince, ingredients and mix all in a large pot in medium-high heat with olive oil. Saute for 5 – 6 mins., add purified water to cover the vegetables.
- Lower heat setting & cover, cook for 30 –…
View original post 335 more words